Favorite Quote: “ I will let the racket do the talking”
Professional/Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s in Science in Psychology: Universidad Católica Boliviana. Masters in Sports Psychology.
- Professional training:
- Level 1 and 2 International Tennis: International Tennis Federation
- Work Experience:
- Tennis Club, La Paz for 15 years as Psychologist and Tennis coach.
- Costa Rica, Business School INCAE, Tennis instructor and mental coach.
- Coaching young tennis players between 10 & 16 years in group sessions.
My name is Moyra Peres, I am 38 years old and I have been married for 16 years. I have 3 daughters who are 13, 11, and 6 years old. I have been playing tennis for approximately 32 years both nationally and internationally.
Tennis is an important part of my life, and I love sharing this passion with my students.
I have worked in the “Club de Tenis La Paz” for about 15 years as a psychologist and tennis instructor for different age groups. I lived in Costa Rica where I also gave tennis lessons to both children and adults in the Business School INCAE.