JUAN CARLOS DORIA MEDINA
Favorite Quote: “la musica no se toca " alejandro sanz
Professional/Qualifications & Experience:
- Piano-Falls Church Music Conservatory － Virginia, Estados Unidos.
- Piano-Levine School of Music －Washington D.C., Estados Unidos.
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Communication - Universidad Domingo Savio －Tarija, Bolivia.
- Piano classes taken:
- 2002-2006 With Jhon McCrary－ Virginia, USA.
- 2010 With Richard Clayderman － Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- 2011-2014 With Marina Moussaeva －Universidad Loyola－La Paz, Bolivia.
- 2011-2014 Composition clases - Lic. Gastón Arce Sejas －Universidad Loyola－La Paz, .
- English as a second language. Jeb Stuart High School, Virginia, Estados Unidos
I was born in La Paz, when I was a child I moved to Virginia USA, where I started private piano classes and with my father who is also a pianist. When I was only 9 years I entered the Conservatory of Falls Church and then continue my piano studies in the Levine School of Music.
When I was 14 years, I performed on a large stage, for the benefit of the Alexandria Young Marines Unit.
I returned to Bolivia in 2007, and started a concert tour, presenting "Romances, sounds and silences", in La Paz, Cochabamba, Santa Cruz and Tarija. The same year i recorded my second album "Love is like a tide".