Favorite Quote: “ WHEN YOUR BODY GETS TIRED SWIM WITH YOUR HEART " UNKNOWN”
Professional/Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor in Physical Education and Sports. Escuela Superior de Educación Física y Deportes
- Clinica Internacional de Natación. Asociación Departamental de Natación de La Paz with Eka Tamura from JICA
- Clinica Internacional de Natacion America Swimming. Nivel 1 - 2- 3. Coach Fernando Conde. Oruro Bolivia.
- Clinica de Natación. Coach Fina Rick Powers
- Congreso Internacional de Educación, Orientación e Intervención Psicopedagógica. Colegio Departamental de profesionales en Ciencias de la Educación
- Seminario para jueces y árbitros de la disciplina de Pentatlon Militar. Colegio Militar del Ejercito. La Paz Bolivia.
My name is Lucero Ortiz, but everybody knows me by Lucerito, I was born in La Paz, I am 29 years old and a single mother of wonderful 6 year old girl whom I adore. Within the food dishes that I like I can tell you Chairo and Quesumacha are my favorite ones.
From an early age I practiced swimming and athletics at school, I loved my PE class and always had in mind that one day I would become a PE teacher and that I would specialise in swimming. I love being able to apply different teaching strategies in order to reach every single one of my students, working with children and teenagers is my passion.
I am a person that is not afraid of taking risks in order to achieve my goals, I am all the time looking out for different training courses to keep updated in the skills I teach. I feel happy to say that where ever I worked I have only good memories.