Favorite Quote: “ BUCKET!”
- Name: Andres Estrugo
Class given: BASKETBALL
- Years in Education: 5
Professional/Qualifications & Experience:
- Graduate Coursework (Doctoral Level) -Texas A&M University, College Station, TX. Combinatorics, Probability Theory, Econometrics
- B.A. Economics - California State University, Sonoma, CA. Emphasis in Mathematical Modeling and Econometrics.
- HS - Four Years of Varsity Basketball - Bolivian Basketball Federation
- Honores- Two Years (2001 - 2003) Club Andino
I’ve been coaching the high school basketball team for the last three years and I am excited for a fun and successful 2019 season!
● I played two years in the Bolivian Professional League in Club Andino (2000-2003) Cochabamba, Bolivia).
● During the season our teams will learn various basketball skills like shooting, passing, dribbling, and defense; as well as teamwork, strong work ethic and leadership skills.
● Our high school girls varsity team has won three Cougar Cups, one Friendship Games First Place, and two Friendship games 2nd Place.
● Our high school boys are looking to make it to the finals of Friendship Games this year.
Cut/no cut policy
We do not cut except for Friendship Games and other tournaments that may have number of participant requirements.